JULY 27 - 30, 2017
ABOUT ANNUAL TEACHER WORKSHOP
The 17th Annual Teacher Workshop, presented by The PULSE and Broadway Dance Center, is our annual opportunity to honor the people we value most; you the dance educators. We bring together master faculty from The PULSE, BDC, and special quests in the industry to commune with dance teachers from all over the globe -- it's “Teachers teaching Teachers!" This workshop is designed specifically for Studio Owners, Teachers, Choreographers, and Teaching Assistants.
- Seminars for Choreographers: Showcasing your work, finding your unique voice, expressing yourself through movement, how to avoid creative "blocks", choreography labs, programs, and classes.
- Beautiful TRUE studio environment with mirrors and professional StageStep flooring
- Relax in our lock rooms and break rooms
- Lunch provided
- Certificate of completion and accreditation from Dance Teacher Magazine
- Workshopgoody bag
- Optional re-cap video
- A folder just for you with class notes, schedules, and special discounts
- Three-day weekend with over 30 classes to choose from in all styles of dance: ballet, tap, jazz, theater dance, hip-hop, creative movement, pre-dance, yoga, warm up, progressions, fitness and more!
- Featuring The PULSE Faculty, Guests, and industry specialists
- Recharge and Refresh: More choreography to take home than you can imagine!
- Seminars for Studio Owners: PR for your studio, website tips, college advice, business strategies, pre-dance ideas, tuition and increasing revenue in today’s economy, nutrition, injury prevention, recital suggestions, retail training and more!
- Limited Enrollment! Lots of room to move!
BEAUTIFUL, TRUE STUDIO ENVIRONMENT
with mirrors and professional StageStep flooring!
Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles/Burbank Airport
2100 Empire Avenue
Burbank, CA 91504
Rate: $169 / Night.
FACULTY TO BE ANNOUNCED!
We offer TWO early discounts for individuals- register now!
$380 Per Teacher
$400 Per Teacher
- Starts on February 1st, 2017
- Starts One Month Prior to Event Date
TEACHER WORKSHOP DVD
Take home your Teacher Workshop experience on DVD! This highlight video includes great clips from several of the classes and seminars. It’s a great keepsake and an incredibly useful reference tool for when you’re back at your studio. This DVD is available for pre-purchase. To add this option on to your account, please contact Registration@thepulseontour.com.
Teacher Workshop DVD: $50
The 17th Annual Teacher Workshop goes West Coast at our new state-of-the-art 9000 sq foot studio, film stage and green room.
2010 North Hollywood Way Burbank, CA 91505
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I REGISTER?
For your convenience, all of our registrations are done online so you can establish an account. Click here to register. If you have any problems, feel free to contact us at 1-877-PULSE-01 or email us at Registration@thepulseontour.com. We’re always happy to help!
WHAT AGES ARE ALLOWED?
The Teacher Workshop is designed for Studio Owners, instructors, and assistants ages 16 and older.
WHAT KIND OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
Teacher Workshop accepts MasterCard, Visa, check, or money order. If you need assistance with your registration, please call 1.877.PULSE.01. Note: Registration is not complete until we have received your payment in full.
CAN I COME TO TEACHER WORKSHOP FOR ONE DAY?
You are not required to attend all days; however at this time we do not offer discounted one-day rates.
WHEN IS CHECK-IN AT THE WORKSHOP?
Check-in will be Thursday July 27th from 8:30-9:30am
WHAT IS YOUR AT THE DOOR POLICY?
Because of the popularity of this event, pre-registration is strongly suggested. If you plan on trying to come last minute as a walk-in, please call our offices to inquire about availability: 1-877-PULSE-01.
WHEN DO I GET MY SCHEDULE?
Teacher Workshop will email you a tentative schedule two weeks prior to the weekend. Hard copies will be available at registration.
WHAT TIME DOES THE TEACHER WORKSHOP END ON SATURDAY?
Classes will end tentatively around 4:00pm on Saturday, July 29th.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE MUSIC THAT THE FACULTY USED DURING THE EVENT?
All music that is available to the public will be posted a week after the workshop. Some faculty members have access to music or mixes that aren’t even released yet! We will email you a list of music in your "thank you" letter.
CAN I VIDEOTAPE OR USE MY CAMERA AT THE TEACHER WORKSHOP?
Teachers may take personal, non-flash photography during Teacher Workshop classes. No video during classes under any circumstances.
ARE THERE NOTES AVAILABLE FROM THE CLASSES?
You will be greeted with a personal folder full of class notes from all of your Faculty. During classes feel free to take your own notes, and refer to the notes provided in your personal event folder.