Our internship program will expose you to the ins and outs of all aspects of producing a high energy, action packed dance convention – from Registration, PR, Marketing, Event Coordination, and Production... you’ll see and do it all! Our tours travel to numerous cities across the country – bringing our prestigious faculty to teach and inspire thousands of dancers!
• Set schedule – Days and hours need to remain consistent during each week of the program
• Basic computer program skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Attention to detail, ability to multitask and a high level of accountability
• Must be 18 years of age
• Invaluable experience, resume building and professional reference
• For every 20 hours worked, you will receive 1 free Regional PULSE
• For every 40 hours worked, you will receive 1 free Summer PULSE
Fall: September 8 - December 16
Winter/Spring: January 4 - April 26
Summer: May 31 - August 8 Apply Now!
To apply for this incredible opportunity, please download and submit application, resume, headshot, letter of recommendation, and a 200 Word Essay on why you want to work for PTC Productions.
All applications may be sent to: Audra Fryberger, PTC Productions, LLC, 1 Penn Plaza, Suite #6193. New York, NY 10119, Attention: INTERN PROGRAM
For all questions related to internships, please contact Audra@PTCProductionsNYC.com or 212.582.3474.