You may attend as many cities as you like, but The PULSE is not responsible for your transportation or accommodations. If you are planning to join us in any city, please notify us no later than one week in advance:
HOW TO REGISTER
- Log onto www.thepulseontour.com
- Click “Register”
- Click desired city
- If you’ve already started an account you may log in with your email and password
- If you have not started an account, fill out entire form (email, name, address, phone, level, event, etc)
- Add yourself to the student roster and click “Scholarship” next to the fee and choose Protégé
- Submit the registration
Once you have completed the above steps, please email email@example.com. After we have confirmed your scholarship status, we will complete your registration and send you an email confirmation!
THIS EMAIL SHOULD CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Where you received your scholarship
- Camp PULSE City you would like to attend
- Email used for registration
- Level (Intermediate, Advanced, Pro)
- Type of scholarship (Protégé)
For your teacher: If you are part of a group of ten or more and would like to add a scholarship winner to your group, follow the above steps after you have registered the other dancers in your group.
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions or concerns about your scholarship, please feel free to contact me at that email address, or by phone at 212.582.3474 ext 027.
Scholarships are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
Scholarship is valid for one year – Expiration is the Sunday of the winning event to that date the following year.
Recipients must register to redeem scholarship prior to each event
Scholarship is only valid for Camp PULSE weekend regional cities. This scholarship does not apply to PULSE Summer workshops.
- When attending Camp PULSE on scholarship, you are ineligible to receive the same scholarship. You are still eligible to win Partial PULSE Conventions, Summer Scholarships and Sponsor Scholarships